Project 4

 For this assignment, since it will be a self portrait, I focused on relating everything you see to myself. Everything in the image so far serves a purpose. I wanted to do a mixed media theme where I plan on drawing myself and scanning it, then adding it to the image. That is just one idea that I have so far. There are still some things that I want to play around with. This image basically explains how I set up barriers and how I often stop myself from creating art, especially since I critique myself heavily. The right side represents the barrier (I added a message on the "barrier" as a source of encouragement. The left side represents the endless possibilities I can have if I get rid of the "barrier", which is why I added the "Keep Left" sign as in me heading in the right direction. 




Comments

  1. I really love your concept! What a great way to create a self portrait with objects and not yourself. I think it would interesting to see you take this project in a surrealism concept where it does'nt have to make scenes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Project 3

Project 1- Fantasy Appliance

Iteration #2