Project 3 Update

 This is an updated version of my Project. The center focus of my project is hair and the creative expression/ free will that is has to offer. Also the cycle of hair, which can include the clue of hair growth, the cycle of creating a hairstyle, and the cycle of learning to love you hair. I decided to stick with an abstract/ sketch book theme. I still have some work to do on this. My whole process so far has been nothing but trial and error. It was a lot of starting from scratch. In this piece, to create a more abstract piece, I used an actual piece of art that I made that was saved in my phone, and I like the look that it added to this piece. I will begin to work on iterations. I went home this week and the wifi connection here is a little wacky so I will try to post another update. 



Comments

  1. Hi Dejah - I think you did a really nice job with making this piece kind of abstract. I think your concept is clear because the hairdryer is a very clear symbol and you made it the focal point of your picture. Other than the hairdryer, I don't really see a lot of your concept, but I think it's really well put together. Overall, I really enjoy looking at it and I think you did a great job putting it all together!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Project 3

Project 1- Fantasy Appliance

Iteration #2