Final Project


 For the final, I had a hard time trying to figure out what exactly it was that I wanted to do. It was a little challenging since I had no sense of direction on what I wanted to do. I thought of my niece, I know that she's a big fan of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. With my original plan, I was going to put her on the Disney Cover (the screen that pops up before the show actually starts). I planned on remaking it to where it would be her show. I finished my original look, I didn't like it at all. I felt like I wasn't doing to much of my own work. So I decided to do this. I drew her out with the pen tool and made her into a puzzle. I don't know if this is exactly what I envisioned, however, I do like it. I also like the grayscale look as well, I had it in color as well. I added hearts all over because I love her of course. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project 3

Project 1- Fantasy Appliance

Iteration #2