Project 1: Update

Making my object into a vector has been somewhat challenging, especially for this to be my first time ever using illustrator. Even after using the image trace, I had to go in and do some actual line drawing myself to make the image more of how I wanted it to be. Also, within using the image trace tool, I went in a changed some of the settings to play around with until I found the right settings that I liked. I am a bit nervous for the next part of this project which is connecting this drawing to another. 




Comments

  1. I also have the idea of combining this object to a tree, to make a sort of fantasy house. Maybe adding fairies. I am not sure yet. But I chose a tree because I thought of the correlation of needing some sort of light in the woods. Also I think it will be a god challenge for me to turn the lamp (which will be the bottom of the tree trunk) into a housing space for fairies. I hope the vision makes sense! Please give me ideas if you have any, thanks !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Project 3

Project 1- Fantasy Appliance

Iteration #2