Project 1- Update

I ended up switching photos of Marilyn Monroe. The first picture I had was not the correct size to work on. So with this image, I mainly tried to play around with layers and masking images on top of other layers. I think this turned out a little better than I thought it would knowing that I am unfamiliar with photoshop. I think there may be some things that I need to change to make it look more together because right now it looks a little chaotic. After working on this I do feel a little more comfortable using the software so I think that I will be able to make the changes that I want. Also my theme for this project is women & women empowerment, mainly because Marilyn Monroe is the subject of the piece. 



Comments

  1. I like your themes and concept! Also, I really enjoy the overall aesthetic of this.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Project 3

Project 1- Fantasy Appliance

Iteration #2